Lab 8 Travis

In this lab we were to connect with TravisCI. I had some experience with Travis thanks to my 0.1 release bug, but it was interesting to be able to read more and actually connect to it from scratch. All of the requests made to Travis are done through a .travis.yml file, where you tell it how to configure, build and test the project. I wrote some tests in order to check whether or not the code I wrote in Python on the previous lab was working as intended, in a way that would be automated. My testing framework was pytest. Everything went along very smoothly, and it didn't take too long to see a very happy sight: a green checkmark on my Travis build.


Popular posts from this blog

Lab 2 - Building Firefox for Desktop from source on Windows 10

Lab 3 - Mastering your Code Editor: Sublime Text 3 and Atom

3 Things I Learned About the MIT License