Lab 11 - GH-Pages

In this lab we were tasked with writing a test case for triggering an onLoad event every time a picture is loaded. The code was very simple and I simply did a visual representation of that event by switch the background colours, alongside the text. In this lab, I included a picture of my dog, Snow.



After you click the button...


Another aspect of this lab, and the reason why you can even see these images at all was thanks to Github's GH-pages. These allow you to publish your code without having to create your own domain, which is pretty neat and is something I didn't know. The url to the webpage can be found here.

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 2 - Building Firefox for Desktop from source on Windows 10

Lab 3 - Mastering your Code Editor: Sublime Text 3 and Atom

3 Things I Learned About the MIT License